Academic Web Accessibility Team
Academic Web Accessibility is a service of Digital Learning Innovations (DLI) that provides an array of services and resources related to distance and technology-enhanced learning as a unit of the Office of Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment.
Academic Web Accessibility exists to support the DLI team and KSU faculty in creating an inclusive learning environment for all students, regardless of ability. In partnership with Student Disability Services and the Presidential Commission on Disability Strategies and Resources, we work to support the development of accessible online content, instruction, and assessment.
The AWA team consists of:
- Jason Rodenbeck, Assistant Director of Academic Web Accessibility
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelley Price, Instructional Designer
- Email: email@example.com
- Allison Dobo, Instructional Design Specialist
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the AWA team for accessibility help or with questions, use the DLI Service Portal.