Request Course Accessibility Evaluation
Whether you’ve just gotten an accommodation letter and want to look for other ways to make accessibility improvements or you are just wanting to make sure your course is as accessible as it can be, we can help.
Click the button below to visit the Accessibility Evaluation Request form. Simply fill out the form and submit and one of our Academic Web Accessibility staff or one of our wonderful Instructional Designers in DLI will contact you. After you’ve placed them as an instructor in your course in D2L, they will:
- Place the Blackboard Ally course report tool in your course and run the course report.
- Review all of your content and assessments, including links to supplementary websites for issues that Ally does not detect.
- Share a brief report with you on their findings.
- Schedule a meeting with you to talk about what they’ve found.
- Help you create an action plan, if you’d like!
The button below takes you to the request form where you can request an accessibility evaluation. You will be prompted to log in using your KSU credentials.Take me to the Accessibility Evaluation Form